To us, wedding photography is an art of observation. Finding something interesting in a person or place... and then emphasizing on that element that makes them unique.
Congratulations! We at Regal Palette Studio really appreciate you considering to make us a part of your creative team. After setting a date and selecting a venue, it's finally time to select the best wedding photographers for your beautiful day. First thing we need to do is setup a call. Click here to setup a time to get on a call right away.
By now we've setup a WhatsApp group chat, started considering a date for the shoot, created a mood board for outfits, poses, and ideas for the Pre-Wedding Engagement Session. We will have the images edited and delivered to our you within 2 weeks after the session. Use our Pinterest Boards for inspiration.
Finally, the day is here and we've already spoken to the Day-Of-Coordinators or Planners. Our team of wedding photographers & cinematographers plan all week on the schedule of events, ideas and vision you've provided over the months of conversations with our communication director. Here are some of our favorite planners.
We have a very robust post-production process which takes no more than 3 months for all the images and 4 months for the wedding films to be delivered. But to give each of our clients an idea exactly where their project is in post-production, we give them a link to their individual Project.
How long have you been a Wedding Photographer?
Regal Palette Studio Lead Shooters all have been doing weddings for over 7+ Years. Hershey, himself, has been doing photography for 12+ years. Prior to that he has done Cinematography & even been a DJ (since he was 13). So we have lots of experience in the wedding industry.
What makes you different from everyone else?
We have all of our team leads focus on telling a story. Each wedding is different, so through our experience we know how to anticipate the key moments. But we are more than just story-tellers... If you really compare our work you'll see the amount of hard work we put in Post-Production Editing that other studios may not.
What is your style of Photography?
We approach every wedding in a unique way, where our team members are photo journalists for about 80% of the day and the other 20% we help direct our couples, family & friends in our style of high-end photography. We take cinematic approach with our knowledge of properly lighting and post-production editing.
Do you offer Wedding Packages?
Rarely are any two weddings the same, so there is no way we could have all our clients cookie cut into specific packages. We'll work together to build a custom photography experience that encompasses important parts to your special weekend.
Who will be my photographer?
We have a team of extremely talented lead photographers & cinematographers. Hershey, Ronak, Raj or Charishma are at any wedding, if not every wedding. On busy summer weekends, we usually do 2 weddings on the same day. In 2020 we are doing 50+ weddings with 10 weekends of double bookings.